Data protection statement
§ 1 Controller
Responsible according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) is:
Geisenhausener Straße 11a
Tel: 089 / 32 19 77 – 80
Fax: 089 / 32 19 77 – 89
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have legal rights vis-à-vis the controller according to § 1 to
- be informed according to Art. 15 GDPR,
- correct or delete your data under Articles 16 and 17 GDPR,
- restrict processing according to Art. 18 GDPR,
- be notified under Art. 19 GDPR,
- object against the processing under Art. 21 GDPR,
- Data portability within the boundary of Art. 20 GDRP.
(2) In addition, you may file a complaint with the responsible data protection authority against our processing of your personal data. The contact details are as follows:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht
Telephone: +49 (0) 981/53 13 00
Fax: +49 (0) 981/53 98 13 00
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting the website
(1) If you access the website without any other transmission of information, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDRP we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server during this process. This data in its entirety is necessary for technical reasons and is usually not personal data for the responsible body.
The following data is collected: IP address, time of the request, time zone difference to GMT, called address (2nd-level-domain.1st-level-domain/page_called), origin (HTTP-referer), HTTP status code, transferred amount of data, browser [Type and version, e.g. “Mozilla Firefox Build 52.7.3 (64-bit)”] including its language, operating system and interface.
(2) In particular, the IP address is, based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f), used to combat abuse and to ensure the functionality of our website. It is therefor stored for a maximum of 2 days. Thereafter, the IP address is shortened and thus kept anonymously only.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data collection, no cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
(4) This data and its provision to the aforementioned extent is mandatory for the delivery of this website. Thus the data subject has no right to object.
§ 4 Collection of personal data when logging in via the customer center
(1) When you log in via the customer center, we process data in addition to the data listed under § 3 (1), in fulfilment of the respective contract and therefor accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b). This data includes your username and password for user authentication, as well as additional data you enter while using the customer center (e.g. e-mail addresses and corresponding passwords in their establishment).
§ 5 This website includes third party services